A SMALL VILLAGE SITUATED AT THE ALTITUDE OF 784 M
- Chiesa parrocchiale : dedicated to S. Bernardo, it dated in the 17th Century with
its period altar and railings. It has kept a pulpit of Renaissance era, some confessionals in the 16th Century as well as a canvas
of Annunciation dated in 1663.
- Oratorio della Nativitą della Beata Vergine : with its portal and its steeple dated respectively in
1657 and 1759. The oratory was provided with a painting of French school in 1707 as well as two reliquaries of the 17th Century.
di sotto": Splendid unity of rural edifices still intacts was situated in the vineyards in pergola.
- Oratorio dell' Addolorata : stood
in the hamlet of "Mosogno di sotto" and has kept some precious canvas of French school.
Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Onsernone-Turismo